!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hello Kitty!!!



So it's coming...

We all heard the buzz...and we all searched desperately for this Communion of MAC and Sanrio to create the Hello Kitty color cosmetics collection!
The line will arrive on MAC’s Web site Feb. 10, in North American stores on Feb. 12 and into overseas stores in March. A waiting list for the items will go live on Jan. 7 at maccosmetics.com.
What do we know...
The Hello Kitty offerings fall into two collections: the Hello Kitty Colour Collection and the more high-end Hello Kitty Kouture.




Will keep you posted the closer we get.
I love the black Cat look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!