!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sephora's Glitter Eyeliner

It's Christmas Season again, OK it has been for a while, but I am only know starting to feel it, with all the lights on the homes...and the weather is finally cold.
Living in Southern California (Sunny San Diego) has its perks, one can still wear shorts and a t-shirt in December.

Because of the occasion I chose a product that would work great this Holidays.


I found myself at Sephora a few days back, looking for Christmas Gifts (like I need a reason to be in a makeup store) and bumped into the Sephora's Glitter Eyeliner...I have to say this product is great, and so much more affordable than other glitter stuff, so I bought 2! (not for presents, these are for me)

So what is it? A gel-based eyeliner with some serious sparkle.

What does it do: Sephora Brand Glitter Eyeliner creates a defined, precise, long lasting line that is full of brilliant glitter for an all-out glam-tastic look!

This versatile liner adds glitter to the lash line and can also be used over different eye shadows

It's waterproof, and it comes in 7 different colors: Gold, Purple, Teal, Blue, Silver, opal and Black!

How do I use it? Well I am a bit unconventional so I chose to use it over my mascara on my lashes...yes instead of buying a glitter mascara I use this, it's cheaper ($12)...and it works fabulous, plus I can add more glitter without having to cake my lashes with extra mascara.

I say this is a must for the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!