!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shoot for the Cure Images!


Time has passed and now we can see the fruits of our labor...
The Charity Photoshoot at the Wooden Nickel Ranch in Menifee was a Success!

We were able to raise an amazing $2,800.00 towards the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
In attendance there were 27 Beautiful Models, 4 Talented Makeup Artists, 4 Fabulous Hair Stylist, and 57 Amazing Photographers!

I had the pleasure to work with 5 Models and 1 Steelers' Fan/Owner of the Wooden Nickel Ranch.


These are the first round of Images...more to come soon.

Sexy Shelby Katz
Photo by Envious Studios




Sweet Britney
Photo by Key Photography


Exotic Lisa Yumi Mitchell
Photo by Select Models


Beautiful Tanya Rouse
Photo by Envious Studios


Gorgeous Elizabeth Small
Photo by Snapshot LA



And last but not least...


Tom Owner of the Wooden Nickel Ranch
Photo by Select Models




All Makeup done by yours Truly...ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!