!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tips and Tricks

Hot Weather and Face Perspiration....

Our face is often a place on the body that sweats....yes we do...do not deny it...and most of the time we are a bit embarrassed by it.

Sweat normally forms along the hairline and trickles on down to wet the rest of our face, make our foundation run and become gooey...but here is a little trick to help prevent sweat from forming on the face, use a clear gel antiperspirant....don't know where to get it....well use some any-perspirant deodorant :) YES the one that you already have in the bathroom..... Apply some along your hairline, forehead and jaw....just a light coat and if needed around your nose.... This will prevent sweat from beading and forming on the face.

Another Trick it to do a little home chemistry experiment... mix 2 teaspoons baby powder with 1 teaspoon cornstarch....dip a make-up brush into the powder, and apply along the hairline, forehead and jaw....this will also help with the facial perspiration and if any powder shows along the hairline just wipe with a damp cloth.


Stay Cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!