!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A must have: PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER



There are primers and there are primers.

I accidentally discovered The Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer during one of Sephora's promotions (one of those in store promo where as a member you spend a "certain" amount of money and you get a free gift...) well I got this primer, and I was forever in Love!!

In my mind this is best primer out there, of course if there is something else please let me know... but I doubt it, so far I have tried several and Smashbox has always come up on top.

PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER creates a perfect canvas for any type of foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A & E, grape seed extract and green tea.

This miracle primer helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish.

How to wear it:
1. Alone with a light brush of powder, for a natural even look
2. Under foundation to increase its longevity
3. On Hair to tame frizzies

So there...I use is for all my work, sometimes I use the "light" version depending on the skin quality of my client/model/person/chihuahua.

Nibbles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!