!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ERA® FACE by Classified Cosmetics


Foundation in a can!!!
I have tried several aerosol foundations and I love ERA® FACE by Classified Cosmetics! Said to be “the first and only, internationally patented aerosol makeup foundation”!
ERA® FACE foundation has the incredible coverage and the “no makeup feel”, gives natural flawless feel and airbrush finish is Wear/water resistant, long lasting, easy to use, worth every cent, it’s oil-free and contains a nourishing vitamin and botanical base that’s ideal for all skin types
ERA® FACE comes in a spray bottle it can be applied directly on the face or by spraying a small amount on a sponge, it can be used all over the body, comes in 10 shades and includes disposable ERA® Cosmetic Puff & Head-wrap set.Note: Before using the foundation, make sure that blemishes and under eye circles are covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!