!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday Wisdom...

Beauty lies in the beholder's eyes

So many beauties in this appealing worldThe true beauty lies in the beholder's eyes
There is beauty in the child's innocence and in mother's love
There is beauty in a friend's affection and in a tender heart
There is beauty in a pretty smile and caring eyes
There is beauty in the morning sun and a rainy day
There is beauty in the flaky slow and a pleasant spring
There is beauty in the milky moon and the graceful rivers
There is beauty in a hard earned victory and a hopeful soul
There is beauty in me and beauty in you
So many beauties in this spectacular world and its dazzling life
And the true beauty lies in the beholder's eyes .

by Kavitha Krishnamurthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!