!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HD Hight Dedinitnion Powder

This is, according to me, one of the best powders in the history of face powders!!!

So light, so fine, so wonderful and long lasting under the bright light of the studio light! A must have in every makeup kit, whether personal or professional J

What it does:
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Micro finish Powder provides all you need for a glowing complexion. This 100% mineral silica powder softens the appearance of imperfections, sets foundation, and mattifies the skin without changing its natural contours. Its translucent powder matches any skin-tones. For those of us obsessed with contouring this is perfect since it will not change the color of the contour application. It’s super fine and goes on easily, a little bit goes a loooong way.

What else you need to know:
It's free of talc and parabens and can be used on even the most sensitive of skins, and being free of Talc means that it great to use for photography…no shine!

I have been using this powder for some time and I use it on 90% of my clients...the other 10% have perfect complexion or are too young to wear makeup!

What I find Amazing about the HD High Definition Powder:
1. can be used on any skin tone/color
2. It can be used on any skin types
3. Helps even out skin tones
4. It does not allow creasing
5. It removes even the most stubborn shine spot
6.It can be applied with a brush, sponge, napkin or Q-tip (for the difficult to reach areas!)
7. Less is more; a little bit goes a long way!
8. I only have to apply it once!


Hugs and Nibbles :)

1 comment:

  1. HI,
    I am a makeup artist also, love your blog and its colour. Pretty new to blogging myself, but we have a few similar interests and was drawn to your page. My favourite foundation at the moment is HD foundation by Makeup Forever, just love it. Only recently included it in the kit, so will invest in the Powder to give it a try. I have a photoshoot next wednesday, so will try it out on the sis beforehand.

    Talk soon.

    regards.

    Deborah (from the otherside of the Pond!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!