!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Goth Tea Party

On April 11Th, Craig, Stormie Psy and I had a tea party...but because there is nothing normal about us we hosted a Goth Tea Party!!
We invited a few friends and had a blast!
OK it sounds pretty easy...it was not easy, but it was so much fun!
Here are some of the images...more to come later.

The Group

A little Humor

Would you care for some tea Mylady

A Toast!

More Toastsss!

Some CupCakes...with Fangs...
See nothing normal about us....
Night Night... go ahead have a Cup Cake....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!