!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aqua Eyes Collection


Avoid Makeup Meltdown!!!
Santa Anna’s and summer are around the corner!!!!
The Sexiest season…well in San Diego its Sexy all the times, but there is always place for improvement!
There is nothing less sexy than smudged, dripping eyeliner or eye shadow that disappears under sweat. So during these times I would suggest a water proof eyeliner/eye shadow…
My favorite for summertime is the Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Collection. Aqua Eyes is a two-in-one eye shadow and liner pencil that adheres to the eyelids and resists water even under the most extreme conditions, without running or fading

Pencils can be used together, alone, top, bottom, and in the inner lower lash. Its smooth texture effortlessly lines the eyes and, by smudging immediately after applying to the lid, it can double as a pigment-rich shadow.
Got to have it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!