!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Photoshoot with Amy and Larry

Photoshoot with the Gorgeous Amy LeNay and Creative Photographer Larry aka North County Portraits. Amy is one of the most beautiful models I had the pleasure to work with, sweet and so much fun to be around!

Check out the results:





More on the website:

http://www.northcountyportraits.com/

Till the next one!!
Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!