!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MUFE Hightlight & Contour Kit

MAKE UP FOR EVER
The Contouring Kit!!!
As far as I looked there is no better contouring kit out there...and believe me I have looked!

The Make Up For Ever Highlight & Contour Kits come in 4 different sets of tinted pressed powders to shape the face (or body) by contrasting light and shadow.

Each compact contains a dark shade in a unique color to successfully recreate the look of a natural shadow for that skin-tone and the lighter powder brightens, highlights and brings features forward without adding shimmer or gloss.
When subtle, believable sculpting is required, these dynamic duos transforms like no other.
It compact and travel ready format beats having to carry 3 different color powder, and the compact can easily fit in the touch up bag.

Got to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!