!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Images of a Ballerina

There are beautiful people, and then there are exceptional people.
I had the pleasure to working with 2 amazing individuals...2 weekend ago.
These are images form what I call the "Prima Ballerina" shoot (and where I met Jack.....images of Jack to come soon...you will looooove him)

Photographer extraordinaire Larry of North County Portraits, has converted his garage into a studio where magic and bunnies unite!
Model is Gorgeous and Talented Haley Kai is a real ballet dancer and model!
Makeup done by Me...and well you know me.











Life is beautiful with a paint brush!
Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!