!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MUFE Flash Palette!!

Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case I know this looks more like something one would get at an Arts and Craft store...but believe me when I say this is no toy!!! OK you can have fun with it, use it everywhere and pretty much anywhere, but this is not a TOY....

Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Palette is a must/got to have/essential addition to any makeup kits!!! OK I know I have quite a few must have...but this is special!

What can one use it for:

Corrective, the creme color are super smooth and can be used to balance foundations and concealers.

Beauty/Fashion, beautiful vibrant colors that can easily blend among themselves for a smooth and flawless finish.

Creative/Special Effects, colors work great on skin...and latex!!

Any type of make-up can be achieved with this group of super pigmented cream colors that glide flawlessly over the skin, eyes, lips...anywhere!

The are no limits to what this magic palette can do or become! It's truly Magic!!

Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!