!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MAC Liquidlast

For my Product Wednesday I decided to use some of the new stuff Ibumped into...
I am preparing for an underwater photoshoot!!!

One of those shoots where the model is completely submerged, and has to hold her breath and look wonderful all at the same time!!For this shoot I have picked MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner, as my eyeliner of choice.
This is one of those eyeliners that have 9 lives!!!
What is beautiful about Liquidlast: Is’ long lasting, no smudge, no flake, goes on smoothly, it does not sting, and it comes in 16 different shades.

It is the perfect eyeliner for individuals with extremely watery eyes, wedding, funeral, or if you plan to swim with eye makeup on.

Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!