!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Golden Brush Award Winner for the Historical Theme




Winner Image for the The Golden Brush/Needle/Comb Award for the Historical Theme

Model Mayhem is at the moment one of the most popular fashion industry site out in Cyberspace.

Mayhem host several contest for every months, form daily images, to weekly and finally the most prestigious of them all the monthly contest. For a Makeup Artist, Body Painter, Fashion Designer and Hair Stylist the monthly contest is the Golden Brush Award.

Every month a Theme is selected by the Previous month's winner and Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist and Wardrobe Designers competed for the privilege to be nominated winner and receiving the Golden Brush Badged.

No there is not monetary value to the Badge...that would be nice, but once you win it, you get bragging rights!! And in a industry where value is place on recognition on "who knows you", a Badge takes a whole value onto itself.

Well here it is...My Golden Brush Historical Winner Images


Images by Tiger Lee ; Model is Gretchen Anne; Makeup done by yours truly
Finished Image was then used by World Famous Pirate Photographer Tiger Lee for his 2009 Pirate Babe Calendar. My adventure with Tiger Lee are recorder under Fab Photographer. Now Tiger Lee has moved to Florida and his Journey can be followed in his blog... http://insearchofpiratewenches.blogspot.com/

Yeah ME!!!
Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!