Silly ME! Someone left me a comment on what I would recommend as a EYE Makeup Remover...somehow I was able to erase the comment...not on purpose! I wanted to publish it...but then hey! it just was not there anymore :(
I started using makeup...at the age of 16...that was sometimes ago. Anyhow I have tried many different eye makeup removers over the years, some that were supposed to be best sellers, some that were less known, but in the end I always went back to my favorite one...Lancôme BI-FACIL Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover!
I have to say that the formula has changed over the years, but this one is the best one yet.
Because of my long hours at work and life, I use CG Exact Eyelights mascaras and MAC Powerpoint EYE Pencil there alone would give anyone a headache to remove, with Lancôme BI-FACIL Double-Action removing even the most stubborn eye makeup job is a piece of cake.
So what do you need to know:
- The formula activates when shaken gently.
- It remover waterproof eye makeup.
- Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.
- Leaves eyes feeling cool and relaxed, with no oily residue.
- Removes make-up, while moisturizing the eye area.
- Does not dry out the sensitive skin around the eyes.
How to use it:
- Well I pour a small amount on a cotton ball/square and hold it onto the eye for a couple of seconds, then wipe clean.
- I wet my eyes with warm water, dab the solution with my finger all over eyelid and eyelashes, dampen a washcloth with warm water and wipe it all away!
So there...My EYE makeup Removing secret is out!