!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

IMATS Los Angeles


IMATS is in town! This Weekend!
OK not in "town", I actually have to drive for 2 hours to Pasadena ...but it's so totally worth it!
So... like every year, I have my product list ready, my pre-selected list of classes to take and this year I added a secured bed to crash on, (yeah) that way I get to go for both days!
Master classes are offered on Friday but that is something for next year.
I'm ready! Who will be there?
Check out the fab Schedule!
Nibbles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!