!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

MM Concept shot of the Day Winner

Model Mayhem is probably The busiest Modeling Site right now, many new ones are emerging and starting to take up more territory...but so far Mayhem Rules.
Because it is such a busy site Winning a Contest is truly a matter of talent, and not how many friends you have. So here is one of my pride and joy!
Concept: "Liquids"
Concept shot of the day winner 9-18-09

Photographer for what I call "The Hunk Shoot" was Nancy Wishard
Fabulous Model and Personal Trainer CAZZ
Yours Truly ME did the makeup and Body Paint
And let's not forget the Fabulous John Wishard for setting up the lights, background and of course the Snacks!
More images of The Hunk Shoot!
Enjoy!
Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!