!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Ghoulish Thanksgiving


Event for Photographers, Models, Makeup Artists, Hair Stylist, Wardrobe Designers and all Fashion Industry People!!!

Due to popular demand......On Oct 3rd 2009
The Return of The Goth Event of the YEAR!!!
Hosted by Stormie Psy and C. Alexander!


The theme to this one is "A Ghoulish Thanksgiving".

Who and What will be there: Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, Photographers, Fairies (the evil kind) Shifters of all types....and of course a few humans for dinner.....lots and lots of bloooood :)

Or in Vanilla Terms...
25 Models.
25 Photographers
A handful of MUA's on hand as well.
There will be a few select vendor there.
One making custom Vampire teeth. (get your order in way before Halloween).
One with custom dolls. Hand made with evil design.
And a few more surprises......
RSVP ASAP
Photographer 65 prepaid 85 day of.
Pay Pal will be set up asap.
Event Location in San Diego North. (We needed the space to build the dungeon area......)
This event sold out just a few months ago please don't wait till the last minute.
Any questions follow the link........http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=498692

Images from Previous Event
Goth Tea I
Goth Tea II

See ya all there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!