!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Jester according to Nancy Whishard


The Jester

A different version of the same body paint "The Jester", that was Created some time ago...geez last year!!
This version was the artistic creation of Nancy Wishard, the softer side of the Wishard Team if you ask me.
The Fab Team for this Adventure was probably one of the most dynamic thus far. Nancy Wishard and her Amazing Photoshop Skillz, some wicked tea cups and a wardrobe to make any pro-stylist drool over!!! Elise is just one of the most Stunning Creatures on Earth, Amy Lynn is a talented and Fab Mua with an eye for detail and super steady hand, and John Wishard...John is John the owner of 2 Fubies and Uber Geek Extraordinaire!!!
Till the next one...
Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!