!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random Toughts...

Life is hard and at times it seems easier to give up, just throw in the proverbial "sponge", let the world move on and stop fighting...it seams easier, the right thing to do, the only thing to do...but then something or someone comes along and changes our view...our perception...long enough to make you see that there is light at the end, and that you are in charge of your life, your emotions and the outcomes of your actions, and that maybe...just maybe if you start now you can change what will happen tomorrow...

I was browsing aimlessly around on some of my friends blogs and found this...

"Don't"
Don't let what you are determine who you are.
Don't let what people think you are shape what you can become.
Don't let an idea turn into a belief.
Don't let a belief outweigh the truth.
Don't let your heart outweigh what's right.
Don't let your soul grow jaded.
Don't let others have your heart when they have not earned your respect.
Don't let any person lay an unwanted hand upon you.
Don't let your passions die.
Don't let people see your debt.
Don't let honest tears be wasted.
Don't let pride get in the way in the way of living.
Don't let love be forgotten.
Don't let men fight over things they can't possess.
Don't let women fight over things they can't possess.
Don't be afraid of the truth.
Don't let a lie go to waste.
Don't forget to take care of you.
Don't forget to listen to your heart.
Don't be too proud to ask for help.
Don't be too vain to offer help.
Don't judge until you know all of the facts.
Don't be afraid to be alone.
Don't think you can't stand alone.
Don't forget in the end you have to believe in self.
Don't think the world isn't watching.
Don't think kindness is weak.
Don't confuse happiness for ......................
Don't think for a moment you are not worthy of true love.
Don't let love pass you by.
Don't hope for change, create it.
Don't be afraid to get crazy from time to time.
Don't be afraid of hard choices.
Don't be afraid to let some love you for who you are.
With all of that I ask this,
What are your don't and can you say you live up to them?

"Posted by C Alexander "

I liked it so much that I decided to borrow it and add it to my blog too, share with those that read this and see if perhaps it changes something in you to...

Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!