!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Makeup Show in LA


The Makeup Show LA February 28 - March 1, 2010
What:
When:
February 28Th and March 1st
Where:
California Market Center
110 East 9Th Street,
Penthouse / 13Th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90079
Who:
Pro-Artist and other beauty industy professionals
Why:
Because..."It's the west coast must-attend event for anyone in the business of makeup and beauty"
What to do:
  • Buy Ticket...Date Feb 28.
  • Confirm Car pool with Amy and Amanda...this will make the 2 hour drive more enjoyable.
  • Meet up with Keith and John prior to show...just to kick it.
  • Be at show by 9:30 am! First Seminar start at 9:45 am! While Key notes will start at 10:30 am.
  • Make list of items needed....and try...try to stick to it for once!!!
  • Makeup a budget without breaking the bank...OK I shall try!!!
  • Bring Camera, paper to write on, junk food to snack on, comfortable shoes...

The Goal:

  • Replenish Supplies
  • Learn new trick and trades
  • drool over makeup
Nibbles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!