!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Marina Village Photo Day!!

When: Sunday, December 7, 2008
Time: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Where: San Diego Marina Village

It is a
GLAMOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS INTERNATIONAL event!

Hosted every first Sunday of every month, this event is one of the longest standing modeling event in San Diego.

The
Photo Day Events are designed to introduce aspiring models and amateur photographers to each other and the creative world of modeling and photography. Aspiring model or photographer looking to start a modeling portfolio or to update an existing one will benefit highly from this event. The Photo Days are held monthly all year long at various parks and other locations.

I have personally attender several of these events and I must say they are super fun, I have met some unique and inspiring individuals that I now call friends.

So that said, I say check it out!
Bye bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!