!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Purity Made Simple by Philosophy

My product of choice for today is Purity Made Simple by Philosophy!
I call this my Magic Cleaner!!

I have a bit of the acne prone skin, I have to use Proactive to maintain. As we all know Proactive does not remove makeup very well, especially this time of year when we add on more foundation, more mascara and all that glitter that makes us sparkle!!

So this is my product of choice to remove all, even the most stubborn glitter and waterproof mascara!
So here is the break down...taken from the Sephora web site...
What it is: A highly-effective one-step facial cleanser!!
What it is formulated to do: Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a pH-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.

What else you need to know: Purity Made Simple is part of a collection of Philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin.

I have also noticed that it does not dryers my face, it is smooth and pleasantly scented, it last a loooong time, a small nickel size amount can do the magic! It does not burn or irritates my skin even on the breakouts, I use it at night and after a scrub/mask since it makes the process easier and less tedious (you have tired to wash out a clay mask.... right???)

I can actually forgo the lotion (not a good idea due to my skin and age) but the pleasant feeling is like that first bite of very good chocolate...you want to savor it till the end!!!

I love this Philosophy Purity Made Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!