!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vampire Killing Kit

Now this is NEWS!!!
“200-year-old Vampire Killing Kit was recently sold at an auction in Natchez, Mississippi!!! “
A complete and authentic vampire killing kit — estimated to be made around the 1800, complete with stakes, mirrors, a gun with silver bullets, crosses, a Bible, holy water, candles and even garlic, all kept in a handy dandy American walnut case with a carved cross on top — attained $14,850 in the Jimmy Pippen estate sale by Stevens October 3–4 in the new Natchez Convention Center. Isn’t that Wonderful?!?!?
Ok so here is what I think…I read a lot. I read all the times. I average a book a week when time permits…and that is whit a full time job…and one of my favorite topic it Vampires, from the Teen Fictions all the way to the Romances, Mystery, and Sci-Fi Novels. I love Vampires!

So please explain why would one want to kill Vampires???

Curiosity get the best of me all the times, it's sad, but I decided to do some research on this “kit” and I found out that there are more Vampire Killing Kits out there, some to be found on even on e-bay!

Here a few more I found on the Internet....





Now I need to ask, since Holly Water, Bible and Crosses are present in almost all these kits, does that mean that only Christians can kill Vampires, or are there no Vampires in non Christian Countries???? Are there no Vampires in Iraq?? Or India??
And what about the silver bullets??? I thought that was for Werewolves and other Shifter beings…last I checked Vampires were unaffected by bullets.
I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!