!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Todd Homme from Blush

I normally do not watch TV...OK I do watch TV, I just turn it off if there is nothing good on. I do not channel serf for hours with the hope that something good will magically appear. I particularly dislike having a date/appointment with my television....that is why I record or wait till the DVD comes out at Hollywood Videos!!!

But once in a while the Magic does happen!! And that was "Blush :The Search for the Next Great Make-Up Artist" that aired on Lifetime for the past few weeks.
The Show was AMAZING!!! I learned sooooo much!
I recorded almost all of it....I think I am missing only one episode...

Sooo much Talent in on Show!
And for this reason I have to say I am sooo sad for the passing of Todd Homme, one of the finalist in the show.
A beautiful and Extremely Talented Artist with a Contagious Smile and a Positive and Light Heated View of Life.
My thought and prayer are with Todd's family and loved ones.





Go Paint The Beautiful Angels Todd!

The world has lost a great Talent :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!