!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Penetrators and Manual Scan

Check out this fantastic Event!!!

Legendary San Diego punk/post punk band The Penetrators (Gary Heffern, Chris Sullivan, Chris Davies, Jim Call, and Joel Kmak) will reunite for one night only during The Casbah's 20th anniversary celebration.

Manual Scan (Bart Mendoza, Kevin Donaker-Ring, Orrick Smith, and Morgan Young) will be opening the show. If you only attend one local show, this is the one to be at.
Make sure to purchase tickets early as this one will sell out.
Tickets are available through the Casbah website: http://www.casbahmusic.com/

Time and Place
Date: Saturday, January 24, 2009
Time: 8:30pm - 11:55pm
Location: The Casbah
Street: 2501 Kettner Blvd

See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!