!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Update on life

Hello All!
Just got back form Vacation, I will update my blog and bring it up to speed...
One would believe that the Internet is everywhere...but that would be a wrong assumption...since I went to Las Vegas NV (and well noone cares for internet when in Vegas...) and then Big Bear California for a Snow Boarding and adventure with my family...well there was Internet connection the first dayin Big Bear....then a power/network pole broke and crashed...and left me stranded form the online world...
Can you imagine 2 weeks with no Internet???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!