!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

24 hrs to the Shoot for the Cure !!

Preparing for the Shoot for the Cure...

Can't sleep I always do this get all nervous and excited about large events, according to the list we are looking at 40 models and some 40 photographers...That is a lot of people!
So I check on my kit...and rechecked, made sure I have at least makeup for 10 models (Ideally there will be 9 makeup artists and 5 hair stylist) but we all know how these things go...It's a charity no one gets paid...so we will probability have half the models and less than a hand full of stylists....that means I got to be ready…and I do not meant to mean…people have different priorities.

Mm link:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=395965&page=1
web site:
http://www.sftc09.com/

So I made a check list of what I need to have...

Brushes
Brush Cleaner

Small brush towel (purple washcloth I use to clean my brushes)
Sponges

Q-tips
Cotton balls
Cotton pads

Tweezers
Eyelash curler
Scissors
Nail clipper
Nail file

Lotion
Makeup remover
Hand sanitizer
Alcohol
Which hazel
Eyelash glue
Finishing/setting spray


Foundation (liquid and cream)
Powder
Blush
Eye shadow

Liner pencil and liquid
Mascaras
Lipsticks
Lip gloss

Eye drops
Vaseline
Chap Stick
Neosporin
Motrin
Tampons

Eyelashes
Body crystals

Business cards
Pens
Paper...never know what will happen
Directions
Receipt of donation


OK all this fits in my small carry on...I have ditched the metal case ages ago due to the case alone weighting 20 lbs!!!

So what else do I need....?
Sleep would be good.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!