!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Balboa Park Collage


I was preparing for the Charity Photoshoot this weekend, and while browsing around MM (as usual) trying to come up with ideas on makeup, I came across this collage of a photoshoot I worked on months ago...

The Photographer on the shoot was SPierce Photography, Model Brandi - HI and Mua was Yours Truly ME!

Location Photoshoot are a bit uncomfortable for a Makeup Artist, but they are a mountain of fun, and the images are fantastic!
So here I am sharing...
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!