!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shoot for the Cure Charity Benefit

Between Makeup Jobs, planning the remodel of the living/office room, emails and Makeup lessons, Computer courses, a girl got to do some good for the community.
So once in a while I find this unique opportunities to use my "passion", give back to the universe, score some good point in Karma, go to sleep with a good conscience, and have a tax deduction.
In a world full of all Charities and Societies some are close to my heart due to personal experience and belief, some of these are Cancer and Animals.

First Shoot for the Cure Charity Benefit.
Please note that 100% of the proceeds collected from this event will go towards the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - a non-profit group dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. Money collected at this event will go towards the development of a patient counseling and support center to be built in Southern California.

What is Shoot for the Cure?

Shoot for the Cure is a one-day meet-up of Photographers, Models, and Makeup Artists (MUAs). Models and MUAs generously donate their time, while photographers help raise funds for this worthwhile cause by paying an entrance fee.

Event Details

Date: Sunday, February 1st, 2009
Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Location: The Wooden Nickel Ranch, 25690 Holland Road, Menifee, CA 92584
Photographer Entrance Fee: $50.00 if paid in advance, $70.00 on the day of the event (space permitting).

For More Information: Send an e-mail to steve@highclarityphoto.com.

Please if you are a Photographers, Model, Hairstylist, Makeup Artist, Please come out and support - with the economy in a slump, donations to these charities have been hit hard, and every little bit helps, everyone can make a difference no matter how big or small.
Thank you all,
Bites and nibbles…
Naiyana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!