!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gothic Thanksgiving Photoshoot I

What happens when a whole bunch of Ghoul and Creatures get together for a Photoshoot?

Well we had a Feast!

There was lots of Blood, screams, growls, hisses, lots of flashes, some posing, and of course Laughter... and some where there was also some Chicken...

The Fest was hosted by 2 Crazy individuals...C. Alexander and Stormie Psy, Yours Truly (Me LOL) was assigned to create a Makeup and Hair Team for the event.

We had 19 Photographers, 18 models, 8 Makeup and Hair Stylists in attendance, no wounder poor Jade was being ripped apart and then someone found a young boy under the table...poor thing will have nightmares for the rest of his childhood...then might turn crazy like the rest of us.

Anyhow in between all the commotion we did get some images, but those will come later, for now enjoy images form the Feast ;)=

At the Bottom of each images I place the link for the photographer's web or mm account...so the give credit and I guess keep it legal LOL...
http://www.modelmayhem.com/jeffdillonphoto

http://www.modelmayhem.com/benn8





More images can be found on:
Macabry personal Website...she is the Werewolf you see in 2 of the images...

Or

The original post

Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!