!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CG Exact Eyelight Eyeshadow!

My new addiction is Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Eyeshadow
I found it at Target while shopping for a new mascara. The colors attracted me, even though there is not fancy packaging with rainbows and unicorns on it.

I love this thing! You can match it to your eye color (yeah I got brown that is why the link brings you the brown shades) you can wear all 4 colors, or just 3 or just 2, and in any combination. And in any way, I keep mixing it up to see what would look good, and so far I came up with 5 different styles I like.

It really does give you an extra bust of color, and shine, my hubby says that my eyes sparkles (yeah well I know… he should say that all the times...but he doesn't)!!!I have been playing with it for the past 2 weeks and still love it, thinking of including it in my pro kit (yeah I carry cover girl in my kit and even NY...so what???? I got all the fancies stuff too)
I use it alone or add a shadow primer under it, it works well either way, and I add the Exact Eyelight Mascara with it…the mascara has a small amount of sparkles in it!!
Nibbles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!