!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gossamer Loose Powder

The Gossamer Loose Powder by Kevyn Aucoin

The Gossamer Loose Powder is an incredibly light powder that doesn't cake or settle into lines at the end of the day. It provides a flawless texture to finish off any foundation. The texture is perfect and so is the translucent "color ".

Grossamer is very light and wearable, this product controlls shine without appearing too powdery, it essentially "sets" your look, this superfine powder acts as an invisible shield.

The Gossamer Loose Powder comes in 2 Types: Diasphanous and Radiant Diaphanous

Description: Set your look for long-lasting, fresh coverage.
• Incredibly fine, lightweight loose powder
• Packaged in a chic pot with application puff
• Ideal for setting your makeup for a fresh finish
• Controls excess oil for longer makeup wear
• Diaphanous is a very sheer, light shade for all skin tones
• Radiant Diaphanous is a warm, medium hue for most skin tones

Price: $62.00

Ingredients: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).


Nibbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!