!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Inspirational Artist: Nelly Recchia

As an Artist I am always looking for inspiration, always looking to improve and challenge myself, push the limits just a little more, create just a little more, and maybe...just maybe be able to break the box and not just think outside of it...

I was told as a young child that "Sharing is Caring"...
So let me share with you some inspirational work from a fabulous artist!
Here are some images by Nelly Recchia





Facts to know about Nelly Recchia:
1. She is French
2. Multi Award Winner Body Painter
3. Works only with Brushes
4. Her work takes Hours!
5. She worked with Madonna
6. She worked with Marylin Manson
7. She is now in LA and teaches at the Cinema Secret Makeup School
Nibbles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!