!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Wisdom...


"I dress for the image.
Not for myself,
not for the public,
not for fashion,
not for men."

by Marlene Dietrich

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I know this is extremely unorthodox to post a comment asking about your services, but I can't seem to find an email for you very easily. So here I am. :) I'm in need of body painting services on July 24th for the SD Comic Con, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in helping me! Please email me at lafemmegitana@gmail.com so we can work out details.

    Again, sorry for the comment section hijacking! :)

    Thanks,
    Nikki E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you an email, thanks for letting me know about the "missing contact info" I'll fix it right now :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!