What to Carry:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Nail Polish Remover (Oil free and suitable for both natural and acrylic nails)
- Hand Cream
- Nail and Cuticle Clippers
- Emery Boards
- Cuticle Pusher
- Top Coat
- Nude Polish
- Red Polish
- Soft Toothbrush or nail brush
- Small Bowl
- Cuticle Oil
- 2 or 3 Trendy Colors
- 1 or 2 sets of Stick on Nails/Acrylics for really really bad cases of chewed nails.
Great! One more excuse to go out shopping! Now some o
The other side of the coin...if you carry a kit you should know how to use it...
YouTube and google will help, or just pay attention next time someone give you a manicure! I should know I get my nails done....once a month...or every 5 weeks, my nail technician hates me!
The same way I do not believe in shaving or permanently re-styling the model/clients eyebrow, of hair...facial or otherwise...I will not do the full spa manicure. You want a massage? Go to the Experts!
Here are the basics of the basics...must know bare necessities...
1. Remove any old polish.
2. Apply cuticle oil and soak in warm soapy water if required.
3. Gently push back the cuticle using either a cuticle pusher. Practice makes perfect...practice on yourself to avoid damaging someone else's nails!
4. Shape the nails with an emery board. Cut if necessary (this is the case of 4 long nails 3 eaten ones and 2 medium size ones).
5. Lightly buff the nails to prep the nail. (if necessary).
6. Wash Hands.
7. Apply color or clear coat or nothing.
8. Apply hand lotion.
6. Unless you are a licenced and trained nail technician do not go out there and start cutting and chopping people's nails!!