!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mentor in Makeup!

As some of you know, one of my main form of Art is Makeup.
I love to create new fantastic designs that compliment an individual face or body, I love browsing and searching for the latest new tool, eye shadow, or lipstick.
I spend a great deal of my time researching and shopping for products that that can make my visions a reality.

I promise to post more of my work and perhaps give tips on how I achieved a particular look or where I got the inspiration from.

Now I am happy to announce that I was given the designation on Makeup Mentor by the Model Mayhem community to which I am part of.
So here is my pride and Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!