!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oscillation Vibrating. Infinite. Powermascara.

It’s finally out (on my birthday) the first vibration Powermascara by Lancome this Mascara had a waitlist of 21,000 people!!



This Powermascara by Lancome can 7000 oscillations per minute!!
Good things:

No more zigzagging the brush, this mascara is applied in gentle strokes straight stokes.
Two coats makes lashes look like they got extensions.
A few more strokes and you are ready to perform on Broadway.
No over-pumping the wand, the brush has more than enough for multiple coats.
Long lasting and lashes appear extended, separated and visibly multiplied.


Not sooo Good things:

The Powermascara has a light buzzing sound a light tingly feeling once the brush touched the lashes, not uncomfortable, but something to be aware of. The idea of anything vibrating near the eye can be a bit unnerving to say the least, but the amazing length and luscious lashes make the mascara well worth it.

Practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!