!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Purple Elf

Happy Halloween!!!

Purple Elf

Photography by:
Tiffany Smith
Model:
Jessica
Event Hosted by:
PhotoChimera
Makeup: Yours Truly
Naiyana








What did I use: 2 coats of Snazaroo Electric Purple (881)
and the Black Detail is done with
Ben Nye Black Paint

How: Paint model Purple, 2 coats look better so the skin does not show trow the paint, add details black detail (inspiration form the Indian Henna Designs), spray the model with hair spray to avoid the paint form cracking and excessive dryness, cut up an old dress so to give it an extra edge, spike hair with get, give model and axe, and walla! Got you yourself a Purple Elf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!