!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fantastic New Online Outlet Store!!!

BRANDLET.COM

Brandlet is an online retailer that sells only authentic name brand products at outlet prices. We start by buying the same products that are found in high-end department stores. While those stores mark up the price to cover their huge payroll, rent, and other overhead costs, we sell direct from our warehouse, which saves you up to 60%. Our online shopping interface is easy and safe; we ship quickly; and we offer a generous return policy. The Brandlet experience combines the quality and service of a department store with the ease and price of an online outlet.”

I have recently purchased 1Jacket, and 3 shirts, at Brandlet.
The transaction was super smooth, and the best part was I never had to wonder where my package was. Brandlet sent me updated info via email on the Fed Ex package all the way form shipment to delivery!! I placed the ordered on Friday, and got all my stuff on Tuesday!! Fed Ex boxed arrived and Whoa!!! The items were perfect and exactly what I ordered, the package was so pretty I took pictures so I can share…last time my clothes where packaged like this I have purchased them at Nordstrom!!

Great Product!
Great Prices!
Great Delivery and Follow-up!
So I highly recommend it!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!