!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Juicy Glee Crystal Clear Lip Gloss

Juicy, Juicy sooo Juicy and with a delicious crystal shine!

Juicy Glee Crystal Clear Lip Gloss from Lancome it is an adorably packaged pot gloss that has a spongy, gel-like texture and a somewhat thick, slightly syrupy application that feels surprisingly non-sticky and the jelly texture melts onto your lips for a perfect smooth finish.

The translucent, fruit-themed colors may look too bold and bright in the package, but each goes on very soft. Great for trying colors without looking to “made-up”.

Available in multiple sweet shades served in the adorable jelly jars!!

Approximate Price....$18.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!