!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Wisdom....

One of the many obsessions I have is for books…not all books, usually the very colorful ones, the ones on makeup, psychology, art (drawing, painting, manga, etc), vampires’ novels and some other fiction, and the small books on spirituality, self help and so on…

My last little book purchase was “Everyday Wisdom for Success”, by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer….
I must say that it’s and inspirational little book….

So I decided to share:

“Even if you don’t know what you should be doing or what your mission is, you need to practice creating that vision anyway.” By Dr Wayne W. Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!