!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Cool Globes"


As an Artist, I an often attracted to different and unique “stuff”.
Walking in Balboa Park to drop off my step-son (nick-named Nene) to his Saturday morning acting class, at the San Diego Junior Theatre at the Prado, I noticed Globes… big colorful globes all around the large fountain in front of the Ruben H. Fleet Center and all the way to the Prado.
I came up with what we call at home “teachable moment”…so my husband and I waited for Nene to come out of class and we went Globe Exploring.
Once at home I sad down and did a bit of research. Found out that we were looking at the “Cool Globes: Hot Ideas for a Cooler Planet” exhibition form the San Diego National History Museum, and is it beautiful! The exhibition will be in San Diego until November 30th, 2008.
Here are some of the images taken by me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!