!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight Makeup


Twilight by Stephenie Mayer is one of the new buzz around town.
The first book of a series of four.
About Teenagers and Vampires.
About Love.

Made into a Movie, and I have to say it is a very good movie since it does not stray so far away form the book. I loved the movie, loved the books (all 4) even more, they have effectively stolen a good portion of my life since once I started reading them and could not put them down....

So I ask the question...

Who did the makeup and how was it done....
The artist behind the magic was Jeanne Van Phue.
I have tried to find some info of her, but failed miserably...there is an interview out there, I might paste it later.

What was used....

On Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
Foundation: SK-II Air Touch Foundation in OP-3
Powder: M.A.C. Blot Powder/Pressed in Light
Blush: Visiora Compact Powder in PC 103
Eye Shadow: M.A.C. Eye Shadow in Blanc Type, Flute and Wedge
Mascara: Smashbox Limitless Lash Mascara in black waterproof
Lips: Smashbox Lip & Lid Primer and Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Good to Go (a plum/brown color)

On Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen
Foundation: SK-II Air Touch Foundation in OP-1
Powder: M.A.C. Blot Powder/Pressed in Light
Lips: Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Ms. Behavin (a mulberry color)
One question remains...I am still trying to figure out how they made Edward sparkel like diamonds...
Got to see the movie!! I saw it twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!