!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lancôme Holiday Beauty Box


It's Here!!!

The fabulous once a year...Lancôme Holiday Beauty Box limited edition ...this is a purchase with purchase!

The Lancôme look for holiday is filled with luxurious jewel tones, ornamental details, radiant ruby red lips and an accent of saturated color.
So what do you get in this pretty little gift....

*DÉFINICILS High Definition Mascara
*CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
*MAQUICOMPLET Complete Coverage Concealerin Correcteur
*TWO LE ROUGE ABSOLU
*COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Lipcolor
*COLOR FEVER SHINE Sensual Sheer Color vibrant Lip Shine
*TWO JUICY TUBES SMOOTHIE
*COLOR DESIGN
*BLUSH SUBTIL and BLUSH SUBTIL SHIMMER
*BI-FACIL Eye Makeup Remover
*3-PIECE BRUSH SET
*Lancôme Signature Train Case.

How Much for it all.....
Just $49.50 With Any $36.00 Lancôme Purchase (A $339 Value)

So all I need not is an excuse to get myself to Macy's ...or online...but I like to shop for my makeup in person, so I can go home and play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!