!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dallas form BeneFit

Must Have Product in my kit or any kit: Dallas form Benefit.

This Fantastic and Unique Blush/Bronzer gives complexion a natural-looking glow that will leave skin looking younger, healthier and more vibrant.

I dust Dallas across cheeks, forehead and chin, this gives any complexion a healthy looking radiance, that last all day, and is beautiful on Camera.

Dallas from Benefit was Awarded "best bronzer/blush" form 2008 Brides Magazine

What do you get....
A Beautiful square container that is easy to open/close and super safe to carry (12.0 g net wt 0.42 oz), and all for $28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!