!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Holiday Eye Palette by Dior


Dior Holiday Eye Palette creates a jaw-dropping gaze for this holiday season. This is a fantastic eyeshadow palette featuring four complementary colors, it comes in cool and warm colors! This compact showcases four striking shadows that will add a lustrous, light-reflective glow to the eyes. A mini application brush is included to deliver just the perfect seamless blend of gleaming color.The eyeshadows are tucked in a finely stitched leather case with a silver Dior insignia.
This limited-edition palette is offered at Dior and Sephora.
Size: 4 x 0.06 oz and cost is $ 40.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!