!!!!WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to my World,
I truly hope you will enjoy my collection of ideas, thoughts, inspirations and funny stuff that I have found along the “Way of Art". This is my adventure, my "slices of life" and pieces of dreams that have come by during my Travels, Colors,
Foods and Sparks of Creativity.

Loving Nibbles
Naiyana



Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Estée Lauder Blockbuster Gift Set

Another Fabulous Gift Set!
Estée Lauder Blockbuster Gift Set: $49.50 with any fragrance purchase. This Fantastic Gift Set comes full of goody suff!!
*Deluxe Eyeshadow Compact with 15 coordinating shades
*Estée Lauder Signature Eyeshadow in Roseberry Duo
*Deluxe Face Compact
*2 Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks
*Estée Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick
*2 High Glosses
*Artist's Eye Pencil
*MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara
*Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
*4 Golden Fluted Makeup Brushes
*Look Book with how-to's for 4 great looks
*Cosmetic Travel Case
*Companion Makeup Case

Don't miss out!!!
A must have....and one more trip to Macy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and thank you for stopping by my blog!